Tom Lewis travels to the 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club with +25,000 odds. He will aim to improve his 12th place in this tournament in 2020.
The rate information in this article reflects rates from DraftKings as of June 28, 2021 at 6:21 AM ET. See the table below for the current betting odds. and CLICK HERE to place bets at DraftKings…
Tom Lewis Odds on Rocket Mortgage Classic
Lewis’ recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Lewis finished 59th on average.
- He qualified for the weekend in two of his last five matches.
- Lewis has not performed above the tournament average and has not finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five tournaments, his average was +3.
Rocket Mortgage Classic Details
- Date: July 1-4, 2021
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72/7340 yards
- Wallet: 7.5 million
- Reigning Champion: Bryson DeShambeau
Course history: Lewis at Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Lewis last played in this tournament in 2020 and finished 12th. The last time in this tournament, he scored one top five.
Course Comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- The event will take place on par 72, which is 7,340 yards, up from an average of 7,342 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Over the past year, the PGA Tour has an average of -4.2 stops, while the Detroit Golf Club recently averaged -11.4.
- The lanes Lewis has played on over the past year averaged 7,316 yards, 24 yards shorter than this week’s 7,340 yards at Detroit Golf Club.
- In the tournaments in which he played over the past year, the average score of the players is -4.5 compared to par. This is higher than this course, which has a grade point average of -11.4.
Player and course history reflects data from the 2014-15 PGA season to the present.
Tom Lewis 2021 results
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||47||67-67-74-69 (-3)||USD 19,377|
|June 10-13||Saw palmetto championship in Kongari||MC||70-77||$ 0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||75-72||$ 0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||71||71-74-76-76 (+9)||USD 19,350|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-68||$ 0|
|May 6-9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||75-71||$ 0|
|April 29 – May 2||Walshpar Championship||48||70-65-74-73 (-2)||USD 17,687|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||25||72-67-67-70 (-8)||USD 52,274|
|April 1-4||Valero Texas Open||54||73-72-74-69 (E)||USD 17,941|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||56||70-74-75-72 (+3)||USD 6810|
|March 18-21||Honda classic||36||74-66-71-70 (+1)||USD 29,785|
|March 11-14||PLAYERS CHAMPIONSHIP||MC||73-74||$ 0|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open Championship||MC||70-76||$ 0|
|11-14 february||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||fourteen||66-69-74-69 (-10)||USD 146,250|
|February 4-7||Phoenix Open Waste Management||MC||70-71||$ 0|
|January 28-31||Open farmers insurance||42||68-75-71-73 (-1)||USD 25,875|
Lewis finished 47th in the TPC River Highlands Travelers Championship, his last appearance in the tournament, with a round breakdown below.
|Round||Score||Under par||Bogey free||Under AVG||Finishing touches from the round leader||Round Rank|
Find props for PGA players today
Powered by Data Skrive using data from