We live in a developing world and technology is at the forefront. Social media changed many aspects of our life and how people do business… Facebook and Instagram are valuable and classic channels that the marketing and advertising sector uses extensively to generate leads and traffic… However, other social media channels like TikTok are becoming key leads and branding tools. Here’s a look at the fast-growing video / social media platform that a generation is tied to.
TEC So is an easy-to-use video maker app available for mobile users to all users around the world. The application provides users with various effects, filters, sound bites and music. It offers users different ways to create wide selection of videos adapted to whatever message they want to convey. Videos can be 15 to 60 seconds long.
As of 2019, Tik Tok has become 4th place by the number of downloaded non-game applications… In January 2020, TikTok reached 400 million users, and in July of the same year 800 million subscribers joined the platform. As of January 2021, Hootsuite introduces Tik Tok to 7th in the world…
Concerning realtors, the mobile app contains a set of tools to edit and filter informative advertising content and reach a wide customer base. With TikTok, you don’t need to be a software guru to host a show. Just create relevant and interesting content and see how your business attracts new customers.
Below is a great example of how a real estate professional took his creativity and passion for cooking and built a powerful Tik Tok presence with over two hundred thousand followers. Columbus Real Estate Jerimicha Taylor shows us how to “cook” on Tik Tok.
Why agents should use TikTok
There are many reasons why real estate agents should brand yourself on TikTok… In the US alone, the app has 14 million monthly active users who spend approximately 47 minutes on it. About 50% of US users are in the age group 18 and 34 years old… An additional 20% falls between 35 and 44 years oldwhich one the highest age group of home buyers… Likewise, 37% of users have a household income of over $ 100K, making them a top target for real estate agents.
The mobile application is becoming popular day by day. So many people flock to watch, create and share content, and therefore the sooner you become a player as a realtor, the better you will get your projects started. While the young keep going down the canal creating memorable content would reveal your hidden abilities and personalities and help attract more potential customers…
There are many ways that realtors can use TikTok to advertise their property. A simple mobile application will allow you to:
- Show your clients interior and exterior: TikTok is a platform that uses video. Real estate agents can use this tool to showcase the designs and conversions of the homes you are selling – a great idea. You can record a short virtual tour of the interior and exterior of the facility and share it on the platform.
- Interaction with other industry participants: As a real estate agent, the more familiar you are, the more deals, knowledge and money you make. If your dream is to make some huge bucks, join and follow the respected TikTok veterans of the real estate industry.
- Offer your experience: As a real estate agent, use TikTok to offer tips and tricks in the sector and answer frequently asked questions.
Using TikTok as a real estate agent means early engagement with new future homeowners. Here are four tips you would use to promote yourself better.
- Understand the needs of your target audience: Are your clients interested in real estate information or do they need online home tours? These are the questions you will need to ask first.
- Be sincere: Success on TikTok requires you to represent your true identity and provide factual information the way your buyers want.
- Be creative: On TikTok, creativity is the father of breakthroughs. Add popular background music to your content to drive traffic.
- Share your content: Thanks to TikTok, users can now share their ideas and announcements with other online platforms. Sharing your content will maximize engagement, thereby organically opening up different platforms for you.
While TikTok started out as youth entertainment center, it has grown into an outstanding marketing and social tool. Download and use the app to increase your real estate profits.
A. (2020, June 20). TikTok for Real Estate: Is TikTok a Good Platform for Realtors? Realtyna – Real Estate Online. https://realtyna.com/blog/tiktok-social-media-platform-realtors/
Gaudi, S. (April 29, 2021). Houston Realtors’ TikToks Show How Wacky The Housing Market Is Right Now… Chron. https://www.chron.com/culture/article/Houston-realtor-TikTok-video-home-buying-funny-16138714.php
Hod, I. (2021, April 19). Los Angeles real estate agent uses TikTok to sell $ 5.3 million home… Spectrum News 1. https://spectrumnews1.com/ca/la-west/business/2021/04/19/la-real-estate-agent-uses-tiktok-to-sell-5-3-million-home
Notopoulos, K. (January 18, 2021). House Flippers And real estate agents are gaining traction on TikTok… BuzzFeed News. https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/katienotopoulos/real-estate-tiktok
Pullega, J. (2021, Feb.19). Marketing for Real Estate Agents: Using TikTok… 2-10. https://www.2-10.com/blog/marketing-for-real-estate-agents-using-tiktok/
Sydney Pressly. (2020, May 14). TikTok Guide for Real Estate Agents… Homes.Com. https://marketing.homes.com/a-tiktok-guide-for-real-estate-agents/
Yale, A. (2021, Feb 3). How real estate investors can use TikTok to generate leads (and profit)… Millionaires. https://www.fool.com/millionacres/real-estate-basics/articles/how-real-estate-investors-can-use-tiktok-for-leads-and-profits/