Sepp Straka has a +35,000 chance of winning the 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club after finishing 10th in the TPC River Highlands Travelers Championship June 24-27 in his last tournament.
The rate information in this article reflects rates from DraftKings as of June 28, 2021, 6:23 AM ET. See the table below for the current betting odds. and CLICK HERE to place bets at DraftKings…
Sepp Straki Odds on Rocket Mortgage Classic
Straka’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Straka has once finished in the top 10.
- He qualified for the weekend in two of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five tournaments, Straka has finished within five shots of the leader once and finished twice with an above average result.
- He finished with an average of -11.5 on the two slice hits.
Rocket Mortgage Classic Details
- Date: July 1-4, 2021
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72/7340 yards
- Wallet: 7.5 million
- Reigning Champion: Bryson DeShambeau
Course history: Straking in the Rocket Mortgage Classic program
- In Strackey’s last two appearances in this tournament, he has made it to the top 20 each time, including one top 10. His average finish at the event is 10th.
- Straka has participated in each of his last two trips to the event.
- Straka finished eighth when he last played in this tournament in 2020. He finished two rounds without knocking out the scarecrow last time here.
Course Comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Detroit Golf Club measures 7,340 yards for this tournament, two yards shorter than the PGA Tour’s average course length over the past year (7,342).
- On average, the PGA Tour field has played 70.22 hits per round over the past year and -4.2 points over par. At the Detroit Golf Club, the average is below -11.4 over the tournament par.
- The lanes Straka has played on over the past year averaged 7,307 yards, 33 yards shorter than at Detroit Golf Club this week.
- Over the past year in tournaments in which he played, the average result among the finishers was -5.2, which is higher than the average of -11.4 on this field.
Player and course history reflects data from the 2014-15 PGA season to the present.
Sepp Straka 2,021 results
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||10||66-70-69-66 (-9)||USD 186,850|
|June 10-13||Saw palmetto championship in Kongari||MC||74-74||$ 0|
|June 3-6||Memorial tournament press. by Nationwide||MC||77-76||$ 0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||68-74||$ 0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||26||68-67-69-70 (-14)||USD 56,700|
|May 6-9||Wells Fargo Championship||54||69-74-70-75 (+4)||USD 18,954|
|April 29 – May 2||Walshpar Championship||MC||N / A||$ 0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||59||70-67-73-75 (+1)||USD 15,975|
|April 1-4||Valero Texas Open||67||71-72-74-73 (+2)||USD 16,170|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||nine||72-68-69-72 (-7)||USD 78,750|
|March 18-21||Honda classic||33||68-70-69-73 (E)||USD 39,900|
|March 11-14||PLAYERS CHAMPIONSHIP||MC||74-75||$ 0|
|March 4-7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||73-78||$ 0|
|February 18-21||Genesis invitational||43 years old||70-71-73-71 (+1)||USD 28,179|
|February 4-7||Phoenix Open Waste Management||MC||71-69||$ 0|
|January 28-31||Open farmers insurance||32||69-74-77-65 (-3)||USD 42,825|
|January 21-24||American Express||MC||72-77||$ 0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||25||69-66-66-65 (-14)||USD 50,710|
Check out all the details of how Straka finished 10th in his last event, the TPC River Highlands Travelers Championship.
|Round||Score||Under par||Bogey free||Under AVG||Finishing touches from the round leader||Round Rank|
Find props for PGA players today
Powered by Data Skrive using data from