Scott Stallings (+15,000 odds to win) is heading to the 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club after missing out on the Travelers Championship in his last tournament.
The rate information in this article reflects rates from DraftKings as of June 28, 2021 at 6:19 AM ET. See the table below for the current betting odds. and CLICK HERE to place bets at DraftKings…
Scott Stallings Odds on Rocket Mortgage Classic
The recent form of kiosks
- Stallings has been in the top five once in his last five tournaments.
- He has made three cuts in his last five tournaments.
- In his past five tournaments, Stallings has finished within five shots of the leader once and finished once with an above average result.
- He finished with an average of -4.7, which he cut three times.
Rocket Mortgage Classic Details
- Date: July 1-4, 2021
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72/7340 yards
- Wallet: 7.5 million
- Reigning Champion: Bryson DeShambeau
Course history: kiosks at Rocket Mortgage Classic
- In his last two trips to the tournament, Stallings averaged 52nd place.
- Stallings has participated in each of his last two recordings at the event.
- Stallings finished 39th on the leaderboard on his last trip to the event in 2020. He finished with the best result in one round last time here.
Course Comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Trails on the Tour averaged 7,342 yards over the past year, which is more than the 7340 yards for this event.
- Detroit’s golfers averaged -11.4 per tournament, below the tour average of -4.2 over the past year.
- Stallings courses played over the past year averaged 7,261 yards, 79 yards shorter than at Detroit Golf Club this week.
- In the tournaments in which he played over the past year, the average result of the players was -5.9 compared to par. This is higher than this course, which has a grade point average of -11.4.
Player and course history reflects data from the 2014-15 PGA season to the present.
Scott Stallings 2021 results
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-67||$ 0|
|June 10-13||Saw palmetto championship in Kongari||MC||72-76||$ 0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||67||72-68-71-74 (+5)||USD 15,750|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||3||67-71-63-66 (-21)||USD 395,381|
|May 6-9||Wells Fargo Championship||43 years old||69-69-70-78 (+2)||USD 25,070|
|April 29 – May 2||Walshpar Championship||29||67-69-73-71 (-4)||USD 40,572|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||73-70||$ 0|
|April 1-4||Valero Texas Open||59||77-69-72-71 (+1)||USD 16,940|
|March 18-21||Honda classic||MC||74-71||$ 0|
|March 11-14||PLAYERS CHAMPIONSHIP||MC||76-71||$ 0|
|March 4-7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||N / A||$ 0|
|February 18-21||Genesis invitational||MC||N / A||$ 0|
|11-14 february||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||thirty||69-71-70-72 (-6)||USD 49,920|
|February 4-7||Phoenix Open Waste Management||36||67-70-66-72 (-9)||USD 34,006|
|January 28-31||Open farmers insurance||MC||69-75||$ 0|
|January 21-24||American Express||MC||74-67||$ 0|
Find props for PGA players today
Powered by Data Skrive using data from