Michael Thompson heads to the 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club with +17,500 odds of winning after missing out on the Travelers Championship, his most recent tournament.
The rate information in this article reflects rates from DraftKings as of June 28, 2021, 6:20 AM ET. See the table below for the current betting odds. and CLICK HERE to place bets at DraftKings…
Michael Thompson’s Odds at Rocket Mortgage Classic
Thompson’s recent form
- Thompson has averaged 53rd in the last five tournaments.
- He qualified for the weekend in two of his last five tournaments.
- Thompson hasn’t finished within five strokes of a winner and hasn’t scored above average in any of his past five competitions.
- He has an average score of +2 in his last five games.
Rocket Mortgage Classic Details
- Date: July 1-4, 2021
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72/7340 yards
- Wallet: 7.5 million
- Reigning Champion: Bryson DeShambeau
Course history: Thompson at Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Thompson finished 64th in his only recent finish at the event in two rides.
- Thompson made one cut in the last two tries in this tournament.
- Thompson finished 64th on the leaderboard on his last trip to the event in 2020. The last time he was here, he finished two rounds within five shots of the leader.
Course Comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- The event will take place on par 72, which is 7,340 yards, up from an average of 7,342 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Detroit’s golfers averaged -11.4 per tournament, below the tour average of -4.2 over the past year.
- The lanes Thompson played on over the past year averaged 7,276 yards, 64 yards shorter than at Detroit Golf Club this week.
- In tournaments in which he played over the past year, the average score is -4.2. This is higher than the recent average grade for this course of -11.4.
Player and course history reflects data from the 2014-15 PGA season to the present.
Michael Thompson 2021 results
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-70||$ 0|
|June 3-6||Memorial tournament press. by Nationwide||64||70-73-73-81 (+9)||USD 20,181|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-71||$ 0|
|May 6-9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-74||$ 0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||42||68-67-72-72 (-5)||USD 24,495|
|April 8-11||Tournament of Masters||34||72-72-75-71 (+2)||USD 60,663|
|March 18-21||Honda classic||nineteen||71-66-73-67 (-3)||USD 82,950|
|March 11-14||PLAYERS CHAMPIONSHIP||48||71-73-72-71 (-1)||$ 38,036|
|February 18-21||Genesis invitational||MC||73-74||$ 0|
|11-14 february||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||34||67-74-71-71 (-5)||USD 40,638|
|February 4-7||Phoenix Open Waste Management||MC||70-71||$ 0|
|January 21-24||American Express||five||67-72-68-66 (-15)||USD 247,900|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||25||66-68-66-66 (-14)||USD 50,710|
|January 7-10||Sentinel Tournament of Champions||21 years||73-68-67-69 (-15)||USD 75,000|
Find props for PGA players today
Powered by Data Skrive using data from