AnySizeDeals is launching AnySizeDeals Week, a real estate innovation festival from September 7 to 10, 2021 at the Venetian Resort in Las Vegas.
– Steve Nson
LAS VEGAS, Nevada, USA, July 19, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – Today AnySizeDeals announced the launch AnySizeDeals Week – Real Estate Innovation Festival…
The event will take place from September 7 to 10, 2021 at The Venetian Resort in Las Vegas.
This is the first festival of its kind to bring together leaders in real estate, technology, finance and government to discuss the most pressing issues affecting the construction world.
Topics discussed include Zones of Opportunity, PropTech, the future of work, blockchain, artificial intelligence, SPAC, and more.
The idea behind AnySizeDeals Week is to connect leading property owners with leading innovators to address today’s most pressing challenges.
Among the famous speakers of AnySizeDeals Week:
• Caroline G. Goodman – Mayor of Las Vegas,
• Alex Bhathal – Managing Partner of RevOZ Capital and co-owner of The Sacramento Kings,
• David Weiden – co-founder of Khosla Ventures,
• Daryl Fairweather – Chief Economist at Redfin,
• Daryl J. Carter – Chairman of Avanath,
• Andrew Flint – Co-Founder, Occupier,
• Kia Nejatyan – Director, Second Century Ventures and
• John J. Lee – Mayor of North Las Vegas and many others.
“There is no better way to celebrate the opening of the economy than hosting the most important PropTech event of the year in the most exciting city in the world,” said Steve Nson, CEO and founder of AnySizeDeals Week.
AnySizeDeals (ASD) provides global real estate innovation events. Find out more on the website https://anysizedeals.com…
Contacts: conference press service, firstname.lastname@example.org