Technavio’s in-depth market research reports include value chain analysis and validation techniques to help industry leaders improve their businesses.
Download FREE Sample Report
Frequently asked Questions:
- What is the leading market segment based on type segmentation?
Insurance other than life insurance is the leading market segment.
- How fast is the market expected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of almost 6%.
- Who are the best players in the market?
Aon Plc, Arthur J. Gallagher and Co., Brown & Brown Inc., HUB International Ltd., Lockton Companies, Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc., NFP Corp., Pragmatic Insurance Broking Services Pvt. Ltd., Southwest Insurance Brokers LLC and Willis Towers Watson Public Ltd. Co. are the leading players in the market.
- What are the main market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by increased demand for insurance policies. However, direct purchases of insurance policies by customers will hinder market growth.
- How big North America market?
38% of market growth will be provided North America in the forecast period.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get a second one with 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third one for free.
The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will increase over the forecast period. Aon Plc, Arthur J. Gallagher and Co., Brown & Brown Inc., HUB International Ltd., Lockton Companies, Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc., NFP Corp., Pragmatic Insurance Broking Services Pvt. Ltd., Southwest Insurance Brokers LLC and Willis Towers Watson Public Ltd. Co. are one of the main market participants. While the increased demand for insurance policies will open up huge opportunities for growth, direct purchase of insurance policies by customers is likely to be a problem for market sellers. Aiming to help players strengthen their position in the market, this insurance broker market forecast contains a detailed analysis of the leading providers in the market. The report also provides industry leaders with competitive intelligence and insight into the various products offered by various companies.
Technavio’s individual research reports offer detailed insights into the impact of COVID-19 on industry, regional and subsequent supply chain operations. This tailor-made report will also help customers keep track of new product launches in markets directly and indirectly related to COVID-19, upcoming vaccines and supply analyzes, and significant changes in supplier operations and government regulations.
Insurance brokers market 2021-2025: segmentation
The insurance broker market is divided into the following segments:
o Life insurance
o Life insurance
about North America
about South America
o The Middle East as well as Africa
Learn more about Techanavio’s disruption threat impact analysis comparing disruption sources versus drivers of disruption by downloading a free sample:
Insurance Brokers Market 2021-2025: Volume
Technavio provides a detailed picture of the market by examining, synthesizing and summarizing data from multiple sources. The Insurance Brokers Market Report covers the following areas:
- Insurance broker market size
- Insurance broker market trends
- Analysis of the insurance broker industry
This study identifies the growth of HNWI in emerging regions as one of the main drivers of growth in the insurance brokerage market over the next several years.
Insurance broker market in 2021-2025: highlights
- Average annual market growth rate in the forecast period 2021-2025
- Details of the factors that will drive the growth of the insurance broker market over the next five years.
- Assessment of the size of the insurance broker market and its contribution to the parent market
- Forecasts of future trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Growth of the insurance broker market North America, Europe, Asian-Pacific area, South America, and MEA
- Analysis of the competitive market environment and detailed information on suppliers
- Details of the factors that will hinder the growth of providers in the insurance brokerage market.
Relevant reports on consumer discretionary rights include:
Global banking insurance market– The banking insurance market is segmented by product (life insurance and non-life banking insurance) and geographic region (APAC, Europe, South America, North America, and MEA).
Download FREE Sample Report
The global alternative finance market– The alternative finance market is segmented by type (P2P lending, crowdfunding and account trading) and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Download FREE Sample Report
Table of contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
Determining the size of the market
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market overview: forecast for 2020 – 2025
Analysis of the five forces
- Summary of the five forces
- Shopping power of buyers
- Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- New member threat
- The threat of substitutes
- Rivalry threat
- Market condition
Market segmentation by type
- Market segments
- Comparison by type
- Insurance other than life insurance – Market size and forecast for 2020-2025
- Life insurance – Market size and forecast for 2020-2025
- Market opportunities by type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast for 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast for 2020-2025
- Asia Pacific – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast for 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast for 2020-2025
- Key Leading Countries
- Geographic Market Opportunities
Drivers, challenges and trends
- Market Drivers
- Market problems
- Market trends
- Seller landscape
- Breaking the landscape
- Sellers covered
- Positioning of sellers in the market
- Aon Plc
- Arthur J.
- Brown & Brown Inc.
- HUB International Ltd
- Lockton companies
- Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc.
- NFP Corp
- Pragmatic Insurance Broking Services Pvt
- LLC “South-West Insurance Brokers”
- Willis Towers Watson Public Ltd
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates to US dollars
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and consultancy company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides practical insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. The Technavio Report Library, which employs over 500 specialized analysts, includes over 17,000 reports and calculations covering 800 technologies from 50 countries. Their client base is made up of businesses of all sizes, including over 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base draws on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research and practical understanding of the market to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive position in the face of changing market scenarios.
Executive Director of Media and Marketing
USA: +1 844 364 1100
United Kingdom: +44 203893 3200
Email: [email protected]
Web site: www.technavio.com/
Report page: https://www.technavio.com/report/insurance-brokerage-market-industry-analysis