Harris English, who won the Travelers Championship, heads to Detroit Golf Club with +2800 odds of winning the 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic.
The rate information in this article reflects rates from DraftKings as of June 28, 2021 at 6:15 AM ET. See the table below for the current betting odds. and CLICK HERE to place bets at DraftKings…
Harris English Odds on Rocket Mortgage Classic
Recent form of English
- English will aim for a third consecutive top five finish in this tournament.
- English qualified for the weekend in six consecutive tournaments.
- English has won once and has also made it to the top five twice in his last five tournaments.
- English has finished three shots away from the leader in two of his last five tournaments. During this time, he finished three times within five throws of the winner and finished four times with an above average result.
- In his last five matches, he has averaged -6.4.
Rocket Mortgage Classic Details
- Date: July 1-4, 2021
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72/7340 yards
- Wallet: 7.5 million
- Reigning Champion: Bryson DeShambeau
Course history: English in the Rocket Mortgage Classic program
- English finished 55th in his only recent finish at the event in two rides.
- English has won one of his last two trips to this tournament.
- The last time the Englishman played in this tournament was in 2020, but did not make it to the final stage.
Course Comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Detroit Golf Club will play 7,340 yards at the event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has played 7,342 people on average distance golf courses.
- Players recorded 70.22 hits per round and a -4.2 average score over the past year on the Tour. Activities carried out in this field have a lower average score of -11.4.
- Detroit Golf Club registers 7,340 yards away, one yard longer than the average course the English has played over the past year (7,339 yards).
- In tournaments in which he played over the past year, the average score is -4.2. This is higher than the recent average grade for this course of -11.4.
Player and course history reflects data from the 2014-15 PGA season to the present.
Harris English 2,021 results
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||one||67-68-67-65-1 (-13)||$ 0|
|June 17-20||US Open||3||72-70-71-68 (-3)||USD 829,084|
|June 10-13||Saw palmetto championship in Kongari||fourteen||67-69-67-74 (-7)||USD 125,925|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||64||75-74-75-72 (+8)||USD 20,200|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||13||70-68-63-70 (-17)||USD 153,900|
|May 6-9||Wells Fargo Championship||43 years old||72-69-71-74 (+2)||USD 25,070|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||70-76||$ 0|
|April 8-11||Tournament of Masters||21 years||74-71-73-70 (E)||USD 119,600|
|March 11-14||PLAYERS CHAMPIONSHIP||MDF||N / A||$ 0|
|March 4-7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||26||73-70-71-74 (E)||USD 69,285|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at Concession||66||78-69-71-80 (+10)||USD 33,500|
|February 4-7||Phoenix Open Waste Management||MC||72-69||$ 0|
|January 28-31||Open farmers insurance||MC||79-71||$ 0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||32||70-64-67-67 (-12)||USD 34,577|
|January 7-10||Sentinel Tournament of Champions||one||65-67-66-69-1 (-25)||USD 1,340,000|
Check out the details of English’s last win at the Travelers Championship (TPC River Highlands, June 24-27).
|Round||Score||Under par||Bogey free||Under AVG||Finishing touches from the round leader||Round Rank|
|2||68||Y||Y||Y||6||57 years old|
Find props for PGA players today
Powered by Data Skrive using data from