New York, Aug 19, 2021 (GLOBAL) – Reportlinker.com Announces the Global Real Estate Industry Almanac – Market Overview, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025 – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06129801/?utm_source=GNW
The profile also contains descriptions of leading players, including key financial metrics and an analysis of industry competitive pressures.
– The real estate industry deals with the rental and leasing of residential real estate. The industry is measured using the total income received by landlords from private and municipal property rentals. The cost is calculated by multiplying the average annual rent by the number of properties rented out.
– Volumes include the number of rented houses / properties (excluding vacant).
– Leading companies are companies that are engaged in the rental and development of residential real estate.
– All market data and forecasts are presented in nominal terms (ie, not adjusted for inflation) and all currency conversions used to generate this report have been calculated using constant 2020 annual average exchange rates.
– The forecast indicators presented in this report are calculated using crisis scenarios for the market. The duration of the pandemic and the restrictions imposed by various countries are still difficult to predict. Many governments have imposed national restrictions and temporarily banned the sale of products deemed “immaterial”. As the duration of the pandemic and its impact on this market have not been determined, the data used in this report has been modeled taking into account the projected impact on the national economy.
– The total revenues of the global real estate industry in 2020 were $ 4,243.6 billion, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.3% between 2016 and 2020.
– Industrial consumption increased with a CAGR of 1.4% between 2016 and 2020 and will reach a total of 532.1 million units in 2020.
– In 2020, the Asia-Pacific region accounted for 50.5% of the value of the global industry, while Europe and the United States accounted for 22.8% and 19.3%, respectively.
– Save time by conducting entry-level research identifying size, growth and leading players in the global real estate industry.
– Use the analysis of the five forces to determine the intensity of competition and therefore the attractiveness of the global real estate industry.
– Profiles of leading companies reveal detailed information on the global operations and financial performance of key players in the real estate industry.
– Increase the weight of your presentations and presentations by understanding the future growth prospects of the global real estate industry with five-year forecasts in both value and volume.
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the global real estate industry in value terms in 2020?
– What size will the global real estate industry be in 2025?
– What factors influence the strength of competition in the global real estate industry?
– How has the industry developed over the past five years?
– How big is the global real estate industry compared to its regional counterparts?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06129801/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you can instantly get all the market research you need in one place.