ERA® Real estate, the global franchise leader in the Realogy family of brands, announced today that Brawn Sterling Real Estate, based in Midlothian, Texas, has joined the ERA® brand.
Broker / owner Erica Texada founded the company in 2016. The brokerage currently serves North Ellis County and the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The firm’s 16 agents generated nearly $ 26 million in sales last year.
Midlothian, with a population of 35,000, is the center of the fast-growing southern suburb of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. The population of this area has doubled since 2010, according to Midlothian Economic Development. It remains a highly desirable place for semi-rural life, business expansion and workforce development. Midlothian is home to Google’s new data center, the health and wellness brand Sunrider Manufacturing R&D and manufacturing center, and the new Midlothian Methodist Medical Center, a five-story 80-bed hospital.
- Texada will use ERA® A learning platform to help increase agent productivity with a focus on listing building and making the most of ERA’s marketing and listing tools.
- ERA product suite including RealSure®, ERA Moves and a customer support program will help differentiate the firm in the Midlothian market.
- Texada started her career as a bankruptcy and foreclosure analyst before moving into the real estate sector; financial consulting plays a central role in the firm’s value to clients.
- The average selling price in the market is approximately $ 383,557.
- Known for its highly diverse team, the firm serves a large percentage of clients moving to the area for work, and also relocates Dallas and Fort Worth buyers looking for more location outside of the city.
“Erica’s strong entrepreneurial spirit has been instrumental in her success as a business owner. In an effort to secure a path for her future growth, she has sought to team up with a partner equally interested in her success, and we’re thrilled to be in her corner as a brand partner. With support for sophisticated systems, turnkey technologies and proven training programs, Erica can focus on building her business in her own way. ”
–Sherri Chris, President and CEO, ERA Real Estate
“Doing business is incredibly rewarding, but in order to take my company to the next level, I needed the support of a global brand with strong local connections to move me forward. As a member of the ERA network, which works closely together, our firm will have access to best practices and knowledge from across the country. We are particularly pleased to create cross-references with our ERA colleagues around the world as we find more and more people moving to the area. ”
-Erika Texada, Broker / Owner & CEO, ERA Brawn Sterling Real Estate
About ERA Real Estate
V ERA® Real estate, we do not adapt to changes, we create them. We believe our core business values - collaboration, innovation, diversity and growth – are needed now more than ever. A global leader in residential real estate for over 40 years, the ERA brand was the first real estate franchise to expand internationally, the first to advertise online, and is the only national company to offer the Sellers Security® Plan. …
ERA Real Estate’s network includes more than 36,000 affiliated brokers and independent trading partners and approximately 2,200 offices in the United States and 31 other countries and territories. ERA Franchising Systems LLC (www.ERA.com), which operates the ERA Real Estate system, is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global provider of real estate services. ERA Real Estate information is available at TeamERA.com