TO: ERA | 0 Shares 11 Readers
Brokerage boutiques owned by women serve the growing Dallas-Fort Worth metro
August 26, 2021 // Franchising.com // Madison, NJ – ERA® Real Estate, the global leader in franchising within the Realogy family of brands, announced today that Brawn Sterling Real Estate, based in Midlothian, Texas, has joined the ERA® brand.
Broker / owner Erica Texada founded the company in 2016. The brokerage currently serves North Ellis County and the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The firm’s 16 agents generated nearly $ 26 million in sales last year.
Midlothian, with a population of 35,000, is the center of the fast-growing southern suburb of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. The population of this area has doubled since 2010, according to Midlothian Economic Development. It remains a highly desirable place for semi-rural life, business expansion and workforce development. Midlothian is home to Google’s new data center, the health and wellness brand Sunrider Manufacturing R&D and manufacturing center, and the new Midlothian Methodist Medical Center, a five-story 80-bed hospital.
- Texada will use the ERA® Learning Platform to help increase agent productivity with a focus on listing and making the most of ERA’s marketing and listing tools.
- ERA’s portfolio of products, including RealSure®, ERA Moves and the Customer Support Program, will help differentiate the firm in the Midlothian market.
- Texada started her career as a bankruptcy and foreclosure analyst before moving into the real estate sector; financial consulting plays a central role in the firm’s value to clients.
- The average selling price in the market is approximately $ 383,557.
- Known for its very diverse team, the firm serves a large percentage of clients moving to the area for work, and also relocates buyers from Dallas and Fort Worth looking for more space outside of the city.
“Erica’s strong entrepreneurial spirit has been instrumental in her success as a business owner. In an effort to secure a path for her future growth, she has sought to team up with a partner equally interested in her success, and we’re thrilled to be in her corner as a brand partner. With support for complex systems, turnkey technologies and proven training programs, Erica can focus on building her business her own way. ”
– Sherri Chris, President and CEO, ERA Real Estate
“Running a business is incredibly rewarding, but in order to take my company to the next level, I needed the support of a global brand with strong local connections to move me forward. As a member of the ERA network, which works closely together, our firm will have access to best practices and analysis from across the country. We are particularly pleased to create cross-references with our ERA colleagues around the world as we find more and more people moving to the area. ”
– Erica Texada, Broker / Owner and CEO, ERA Brawn Sterling Real Estate
SOURCE ERA Real Estate