WILMINGTON, Del., Jul 15, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Student Loans College Ave, a leading private student loan lender in fintech, today announced a new funding option for graduate students seeking a degree in health care. IN College Ave Graduate Medical Graduate Loan offers competitive interest rates, no registration or application fees, and longer and flexible repayment terms of up to 20 years for graduate students pursuing an advanced medical degree such as pharmaceuticals, allied health care or nursing. It offers fixed interest rates from 4.49% per annum and variable interest rates from 1.99% per annum. Qualified borrowers also have the option of deferring up to 48 months while they continue their residency or scholarship program. The loan amount can cover the full tuition fees.
“We understand that earning a master’s degree in medicine is one of the biggest investments in a student’s career, personally, educationally and financially,” said Joe DePaulo, Co-founder and CEO of College Ave Student Loans. “With the College Ave Graduate Medical Graduate Loan, we want to offer a flexible and easy option that offers immediate funding so students can focus on their education and careers.”
In addition to its new graduate medical specialty loan, College Ave offers a robust set of college funding options for graduate students seeking an advanced degree:
- College Ave Medical School Loan offers flexible repayment options, no processing fees, and the ability to defer full payments for up to 48 months as students receive residency and scholarships. In addition, the medical school loan has a 36-month grace period so that new doctors can focus on their careers. Interest rates start at 4.49% per annum, and floating rates start at 1.99% per annum.
- College Ave Dental School Loan Comes with zero creation fees and fixed interest rates starting from 4.49% per annum and floating rates starting from 1.99% per annum. Loans can cover the full tuition fees and borrowers can take advantage of a 12-month grace period.
- Credit MBA College Ave can cover up to 100% of tuition fees without registration fees and flexible payment options. Fixed interest rates start at 4.49% per annum, while floating rates start at 1.99% per annum.
- College Ave Law School Loan offers flexible payment terms and can cover up to 100% of the cost of attendance by a certified school. Fixed interest rates start at 4.49% per annum and floating interest rates start at 1.99% per annum. College Ave also offers law school loan borrowers to defer up to 12 months to work as a clerk and a grace period of nine months to give borrowers time to get started.
- College Ave Graduate Loan can cover the full cost of graduate studies and offers flexible repayment options and no registration fees. The fixed interest rate starts at an annual interest rate of 4.49%, and the floating one starts at an annual interest rate of 1.99%.
Graduate students can also get 0.25% decrease in interest rate through the College Ave automatic payment option. Borrowers can also defer or pay at school for as little as US $ 25 month. No penalty will be charged for early repayment of the loan.
To learn more about College Ave graduate loan options, visit: Collegeavestudentloans.com…
* All prices shown include discounts for automatic payment. A 0.25% reduction in interest rate with automatic payments applies as long as a valid bank account is designated for mandatory monthly payments. Variable rates may increase after admission. Prices are valid as of 07/08/2021. The approved interest rate will depend on the creditworthiness of the applicant (s), the lowest recommended rates are only available to the most creditworthy applicants and require the selection of full principal and interest payments with the shortest loan term available.
About College Ave student loans
College Ave student loans began with a big vision and a simple mission to relieve the stress of college tuition fees so that students can focus on preparing for a brighter future. Currently a leading financial technology lending firm, College Ave remains committed to leveraging best-in-class technology and deep industry expertise to deliver practical and personalized solutions that give young people a quick head start on their journey to financial success. We offer best-in-class products at competitive prices and customer convenience from start to finish. Visit: www.collegeavestudentloans.com
Student Loans SOURCE College Ave