Stock futures are rising Until Tuesday, data on retail sales and producer prices. This is what we see before the first bell on Tuesday.
- S&P 500 futures were up 0.1%. This suggests that a wide range of benchmark indices may exceed the all-time high on Monday. Futures on the Nasdaq 100 rose 0.2%, reflecting the rise in technology stocks after the opening of trading.
- USA producer prices The deadline for May is 8:30 am ET. Economists polled by The Wall Street Journal expect producer price index to rise 0.5% in May from the previous month.
- Retail sales May data will also close at 8:30. According to a Commerce Department report, economists estimate that retail sales are down 0.7% this month.
- Revenue payment deadline From Oracle ORCL -0.34%
And La-Z-Boy LZB -1.46%
Notable Market Mover
Alexandria Real Estate Promotions 0.06%
The stock fell nearly 5% ahead of the public offering after the California-based company overnight expanded its initial public offering.
Freeport McMoran FCX -3.35%
That’s roughly a 2% discount after the sharp drop in copper prices on Tuesday morning. The metal fell in price by almost 4%.
AMC Entertainment AMC 15.38%
After rising 15% on Monday, it rose only 1.5%. Clean energy fuel CLNE, among other memes 3.43%
While GameStop GME is up 6.8% prior to market entry -1.67%
- Cannabis Company Hexo HEXO -6.65%
Shares traded in the United States surged more than 1% before the market opened, even after the announcement that losses increased in the third quarter of 2021 due to difficult times.
- According to Dealogic, non-financial companies issued $ 1.7 trillion in bonds last year. This is almost $ 600 billion more than the previous high. According to the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve Board, their total debt reached $ 11.2 trillion by the end of March, about half the size of the US economy.
- Bitcoin hit its highest level on Monday in more than two weeks and traded up to $ 41,046.77. This is confirmed by MicroStrategy’s completion of a $ 500 million junk bond offer to buy bitcoins and fresh comments from Tesla CEO Elon Musk. By Tuesday morning, it had dropped to about $ 40,320.
- On this day in 1215, King John of England signed the Magna Carta, which listed the principles of small government, free trade, private property, and the liquidation of assets to pay off debt.
- Street editor Stephen Wilmot said Rosetown Motors probably isn’t the only electric car company to get out of the way ahead of its core product launches.
Must read because you slept
Copyright © 2020 DowJones & Company, Inc., all rights reserved. 87990cbe856818d5eddac44c7b1cdeb8
Clean Energy Fuels, Freeport-McMoran, Alexandria Real Estate: Remarkable When Stock Market Opens Today
Link to source Clean Energy Fuels, Freeport-McMoran, Alexandria Real Estate: Remarkable When Stock Market Opens Today