The things guaranteed in life are few, so you need to grab hold of them whenever possible. If you have bad credit but still need a loan, then something with guaranteed approval is exactly what you need.
By “guaranteed” approval, we mean lenders who have flexible credit requirements. As you read, you may notice that some of these lenders are better known than others. However, everyone has their own reasons for being on our list.
For those with bad credit, you can try one of the best problem loans in this guide. However, before we dive into the details, we want to touch on the biggest benefit of using one of these lenders.
Even if you have bad credit, this may be the way to start credit repair. Getting a loan will be added to your credit history – so you can only get better from here!
Likewise, you need to understand how a similar process works. None of the companies we recommend will ever be scam or fraudulent. However, they may demand higher interest rates than other lenders.
In this guide, we will cover the features, pros and cons of each credit network. By the end, you will have a powerful set of recommendations, as well as the ability to choose between them. Now, let’s dive into our full list of lenders who are more lenient towards bad credit history.
The main companies providing loans with bad credit include:
While PersonalLoans is free to sign up and apply for, it’s not the most famous on our list. Of our lender recommendations, it may have the least consumer reviews.
A newcomer to the world of lending: what he does not have in his reputation is compensated by benefits. With a fast and easy application process, you can receive money within hours. The platform boasts that you can receive a direct deposit the day after your loan is approved.
The best part is that they work with users who have damaged or bad credit. Whatever the reason, the company understands that everyone deserves another chance. This is a great company to start on the road to renovation and credit upgrades.
- Register and apply for free
- Fast, short and easy application process
- Secure online form keeps your information safe
- Their network of lenders is vast and varied.
- Deals with bad credit users
Rapid1k.com – Best for fast deposits
When you have bad credit, you don’t want to make things worse by adding multiple credit inquiries to your history. It is best to choose a network and send out just one request. Alternatively, some users prefer to opt for credit card companies that simply do a soft credit check.
Instead of trying to get the approval of countless companies, lenders can pre-qualify to contact you. With Rapid1k.com, they provide you with a network of lenders willing to approve you.
As with some other lending companies, with Rapid1k.com you can see your funds the very next business day. Reliable and efficient, they make it easy to apply for and receive bad credit loans. Everyone is different, so you deserve a network of lenders who will approve of you.
While they can help with a pin, the network offers a loan limit of up to $ 2,500. If you would like to receive a larger amount immediately, you can continue reading. However, it is free and easy to apply to this platform.
- Free and safe application
- A short and simple form to fill out
- The decision to approve a loan is made in a matter of minutes.
- Direct deposits can be made the next business day.
- Credit limit up to USD 2,500
BadCreditLoans.com – Best Bad Credit Lending Company
BadCreditLoans.com is a company that has been in the game for over 20 years. While they may not have the best annual interest rate for a loan, what does a loan company with a bad credit history do? It also depends a lot on your credit. Their annual interest rate can range from 5.99% to 35.99%.
They offer loans ranging from $ 500 to $ 5,000, which is enough for users with bad credit history. Their loan terms also differ, so you can choose between 3 and 36 months for the loan repayment. All in all, this is a decent credit company to go to.
Plus, they have a streamlined three-step application process. After you apply for a loan, you will be able to review what offers lenders have for you. You will spend some time reviewing all the offers and then sign the contract that suits your needs! The money is credited in 24 hours.
- With just one app, you are connected to their entire network of lenders
- A direct deposit can go to your bank account in less than 24 hours.
- Very flexible credit requirements
- The company has been working in the field of lending for over 2 decades.
- They offer a simple three step application process.
- Loan limit up to USD 5,000
ZippyLoan – Best with Collateral from a Collaborator
ZippyLoan is ideal for borrowers with low credit ratings and knows how to take care of their users. They give preference to being able to repay the loan application, which is a huge plus for you. Although the rates can be high, they are much easier to accept than many other lenders.
In addition, they have a higher credit limit if you need a large amount of money. Their loans range from $ 1,500 to $ 20,000. If you are looking for a lower amount, you can look at one of the other loan companies in our guide.
Overall, ZippyLoan is perfect for those who love flexibility. With the ability to choose the date of payment and the various offers available, they try to satisfy all needs. They also have next day and even same day deposit options depending on how quickly you get approved.
We noticed that one important factor that some other lenders don’t have is their resource section. To avoid being caught off guard and left in the dark, they have educational resources online. We appreciate this additional approach to make their users feel more informed and confident in their loan decision.
- There is no minimum credit rating to apply and get approved
- If you can add a co-borrower or include collateral, you can lower the annual interest rate.
- Receive funds quickly, in just 24 hours
- Soft credit check for prequalification, but they report your payments to all three credit bureaus
- The loan is between $ 1,500 and $ 20,000.
Now10k.com – Best for limited credit history
As the name suggests, Now10k.com allows you to quickly get up to $ 10,000. The company boasts that all they need from you is a few minutes and your banking information. While this may sound a little suspicious, they say it to convince you that your loan doesn’t have to be used.
Once approved, your payments can be reflected in your credit history. However, they do not need credit information for approval. If you have bad credit but need to get a loan urgently, this is a good option.
They also have an expedited online lending process that makes it easier to get approved. Overall, Now10k.com is a viable choice for those looking for flexible approval.
Since everything is done online, the application process is simple, easy and only takes a few minutes. The funds can then be credited to your bank account within the next business day.
- Quick approval decisions even with bad credit history
- Access a network of lenders nationwide to easily find a partner
- The money can be deposited into your bank account the next business day after the loan is approved.
- Online application form – fast and easy
- Loan limit up to $ 10,000, as the name suggests
Lendafy.app – Best for quick approval
Lendafy offers more than just options for people with bad credit. This is an application that works with all types of loans to make it fair for everyone. They state that once you apply, you can get your loan approved in just 2 minutes.
Unfortunately, the app does not offer services in Arizona, Connecticut, Georgia, Massachusetts, Maryland, New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont, or West Virginia. However, it is still a wide network across the country.
The company offers loans up to $ 10,000, so this is a decent option for many users. Alternatively, for those who do not need a lot, the minimum loan amount starts from $ 100. If you have a job and meet the minimum income requirements, it is not difficult to get a loan from Lendafy.
- Can receive an approval decision in just 2 minutes after submitting an application
- Flexible credit requirements to make it easier for people with bad credit history
- Loans start from $ 100 for those who do not need to borrow thousands
- Direct deposit can be received the next business day after loan approval.
- Loan limit up to £ 10,000
Upstart.com – Best for larger loans
Finally, we have Upstart, one of the most famous names in the industry. Although not long in the game, they certainly have earned an exemplary reputation. Their loan limits start from US $ 1,000 to US $ 50,000.
Unlike other lending companies, they also have longer payment terms. Pay off the loan in 3 or 5 years instead of trying to repay it in less than 24 months. In addition, there is no minimum annual income as many other lenders require.
However, this may not be the best option if you have a low credit rating. A minimum credit rating of 600 is recommended. For damaged credit users who still meet this minimum, Upstart may be the answer.
Overall, the company is a decent option for those with a bad credit history. With such a wide range of loans, Upstart can completely change your financial situation. As with many other lenders on our list, you can also receive money in just 24 hours with their deposit the next day.
- The payment term is 3 or 5 years, which makes it easy to pay over time.
- You can receive money in just 24 hours with a direct transfer the next day
- There is no minimum annual income specified anywhere.
- A minimum credit rating of 600 is recommended for this lender
- However, the loan limit is from $ 1,000 to $ 50,000.
Now that we have shown you the most popular bad credit loans, we hope you see a clear opportunity available. Even with a bad credit history, you can get your loan back to any of these lenient lenders.