Houston, Jul 15, 2021 (GLOBAL) – Since the outbreak of Covid-19, the world has seen a number of major changes in their lives, especially at the financial level. Citizens in the United States have experienced a sense of stagnation in both new business development and the freedom to seize new housing opportunities in the real estate world.
But now that the pandemic has finally begun to subside, the post-pandemic boom is expected to skyrocket in the coming months. According to an article by The Economist, many forecasters believe America’s economy will grow more than 6% this year, at least four percentage points faster than its pre-pandemic trend. As more and more businesses and markets begin to open up, investors now have the opportunity to take advantage of the emerging real estate boom, all at a cost-effective level.
Nitya Capital, a privately held real estate investment company based in Houston, Texas, is no stranger to understanding major shifts in real estate. In this way, they seek to educate investors about the upcoming investment opportunities in a post-image society by educating them on how to maximize their overall return. Below you will find five main reasons why investing in real estate is more important than ever.
- DIVERSITY OF WEALTH: Diversification is an extremely important concept for investors. When investors allocate their money to different types of investments, they reduce the overall risk across different markets. Once society opens up in a post-pandemic world, real estate opportunities are likely to expand in unique and relevant ways, giving way to more diverse investment opportunities in general. And as cities begin to bring new talent to their job markets – for example, Dallas and Austin’s recent interest in Silicon Valley technology / industry – the landscape of pending luxury real estate transactions is changing. Nitya Capital has previously placed more emphasis on the Dallas and Austin regions, given the high retention rates in them, as well as a surplus of tech workers looking to take advantage of promising salaries and wages in a booming local economy. With the increased level of diversification in the real estate world, investors can benefit from bold and unique real estate deals to maximize their bottom line.
- ADVANTAGES OF EXCELLENT INTEREST RATES: One of the great things about life in the post-coronavirus world is that we are currently living in the midst of a housing boom… According to forecasts of the growing economy, the real estate markets can be expected to see more demand for commercial premises, as well as higher occupancy and property valuation. With the increased demand for real estate, growing in favorable climatic conditions for interest rates, investors have serious opportunities to capitalize on regional demand with a solid financial base.
- TAX BENEFITS: One of the main advantages of real estate is that it offers great tax breaks for everything from rentals, apartments, industrial and commercial buildings. For many investors, owning a property can provide significant tax savings, including a tax haven. Investors can choose from several tax incentive options, including: deductions, depreciation, passive income, taxes on capital gains instead of income tax and much more… Some parts of the country have different tax incentive laws, so investors should always keep in mind the benefits that each property has.
- COMPETITIVE RETURNS: Real estate is effective in the sense that it can improve the risk-return ratio of an investor’s portfolio by offering competitive overall risk-adjusted returns. Since we are in the midst of a massive boom in real estate, many of the properties invested are sure to bring their investors really competitive returns, especially if they are in great demand from the population. In the past, Nitya Capital has earned significant competitive returns, providing up to 21% returns to its investors since its inception. Thread The recent closings of the Arlington and Sierra Park properties have surpassed the company’s internal rate of return expectations, while generating significant returns that are double the total return on investment.
- INFLATION PROTECTION: Inflation is something to watch out for in any market. Real estate investments are good because they it is usually a fantastic inflation hedge because it has intrinsic value, is in limited supply, and is a profitable asset.… Popular suburban climates are often very attractive to students and young families, especially because of the security, cost of living, and access to resources in the area. The higher the demand, the more likely it is that investments will be reliably protected from inflation. It is so simple!
Nitya Capital offers an online crowdfunding platform to directly connect investors to properties that have many of these benefits, all without third party commissions. All interested parties can visit the main link on the website: https://nityacapital.com/invest/…